- Aishel Avraham is a local non-profit organization made up of cause volunteers striving to provide basic Food and other necessities to Jewish individuals and families in need.
- Aishel Avraham was founded jointly by Gershon Wolf, Oren Hirsh, Rabbi Avi Cutler and Arye Eigen. Our aim is to assist struggling families throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
- We provide Glatt Kosher food and groceries for Shabbat and Jewish Holidays, to families in need.
- We currently deliver food for Shabbat to 75 families who depend on us to provide them with Simchat Shabbat. Sadly, this number is constantly growing.
- To sponsor a family, please note that our COST is $36 per family per week.
- Food packages are tailored to the needs of the families.
- We deliver the Food Baskets on a weekly basis and additionally on Jewish Holidays, rain or shine, ב״ה.
- Food packages are delivered with anonymity.
- All the foods and ingredients we provide are certified Kosher. Meat and Poultry provided are certified Glatt Kosher.
The act of Chessed of our organization is Dedicated to the Memory of
Avraham ben Esther – אברהם בן אסתר
Avraham ben Gitel – אברהם בן גיטל
Miriam bat Moshe – מרים בת משה